0 items in the shopping cart
Last Updated on: January 06, 2016
Welcome to BRANS!
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- BRANS collect information from you, including personal individually identifiable information, when you choose to provide it to us throughout the process of using the Website and its associated webpages. Information includes, without limitation to: full name, user name, mailing address, billing address, email address, password, phone number and other sensitive information that you choose to include
- You and/or your company may need to provide information through completing a registration form and/or create an account before using certain parts of the Website and/or Services. These Services include, without limitation to, request for customer support, offer feedback regarding product defects and participate in contests, surveys and activities.
- We may request for you to provide personal information, including without limitation to your full name and email address should you be interested to receive information about upcoming sales, promotions and related events.
- By submitting your email address to sign up for our newsletter at the footer on any of the Website pages, it would deem permission for us to send you marketing and promotional emails.
- You may choose to unsubscribe at any time from these emails by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the footer of the email and/or by sending a request with the necessary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation of subscriptions pertains solely to the stated marketing and promotional material. BRANS may still contact you via e-mail with regard to your order(s) and/or any other business related issues in relation to the Products and Services.Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication, it may take up to thirty (30) days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/communication during this period of time.
- All reviews, including without limitation to, written reviews, video reviews and those for the purpose of marketing and promotional purposes may be sent via direct submission through the website or via third party social networking sites operated by BRANS or a trusted partner such as Instagram, forums and blogs.
- Reviews may be subjected to moderation processes before uploaded onto the Website. Reviews may be rated, flagged and shared by other Website users on and across these interactive social media areas and websites. Should you choose to submit a review, you consent to the transfer of ownership rights and authorize to the provision and display of your social networking profile (e.g. Facebook, Instagram), if any, which may be accessed by other Website users.
- Any information, including Personal Information that you submit to our Websites could be visible to the public. You may choose to withhold Personal Information but you may be unable to take full advantage of the Website, Products and Services provided as a result
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
- Cookies and other technologies may be saved to your computer and/or device to improve your shopping experience by recognizing registered users and providing them with more relevant information and to collect information about your use of our Services. These include, without limitation to, allowing access and use of the Website without re-entering username(s) and/or password(s), number of times you visit each webpage, sections of the Website most popular/visited. Improvements are by and large concerted efforts to improve the user experience as a whole and not to examine the Content and/or information of any particular customer.
- You may adjust your browser settings to prompt you before accepting a cookie, limit certain tracking or to decline cookies. However, should you not accept cookies or otherwise any other technologies used, you may be unable to take full advantage of the Website, Products and Services provided.
- We may obtain information about you from other sources, including without limitation to, commercially available sources, social networks and public databases. Information may include without limitation to, data aggregates, demographical information, statistics and publicly observed data. Information obtained may be combined with information from other sources, in part or whole, in order to improve our Website, Products and Services provided.
- enabling certain features and functions on our websites, eg. remembering your user-id, browsing and other service preferences
- building up a profile of how you and other users use the website
- improving the efficiency of our website
- administering services to you and to advertisers; and
- establishing usage statistics
Most internet browsers provide you the option of turning off the processing of cookies (please see the “help” section of your browser), but this may result in the loss of functionality, restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
- To enable you to access and use of Website and Services, including without limitation to setting up a user account and profile, uploading and downloading Content, co-creating Content and sharing Content.
- To personalize and promote our Website and Services, including operating and maintaining Content, providing you with relevant product information, improve the overall customer shopping experience and our business, analytic and tracking purposes.
- To process, fulfill and complete your orders and purchases; update and send you relate information such as purchase confirmations, delivery and shipping status, invoices; contact and communicate with you when necessary with regard to the statuses of a purchase, customer support purposes, your inquiries and requests, other customer service support or otherwise; deliver the products you have purchased via international couriers and local postal delivery services.
- To provide you with targeted offers, advertising sales, offers and promotions and product information through analysed trends and usage in connection with our Website and our Services, via the Website, direct mail, e-mail, or otherwise (i.e. including without limitation to third party websites, purchased media properties and social media websites.)
- To develop, deliver and maintain new Products and Services, including without limitation to new product lines, offers, promotions, surveys, newsletters, contests entries and rewards.
- To protect the security and integrity of the Website, the business and Services provided by taking appropriate measures, including without limitation to investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access and illegal activities of similar nature or otherwise.
- For other purpose(s) described and presented to you at the point of collection or having been notified in advance.
INFORMATION DISCLOSURE AND SHARING
- We do not sell, including renting and leasing Personal Information about our customers with third parties without your permission.
- 1.0 We may share de-identified, anonymized, aggregate information regarding our customers with third parties, including without limitation to trusted partners and advertisers to enhance the overall customer shopping experience and our business. This does not constitute Personal Information and thus no single particular customer may be identified personally, except as stated under 4.0.
- 1.1 We may publicly disclose the name, city and state of the winner of any sweepstakes, contests or activities.
- 1.2 We may share information with companies that provide support services and functions to us. This includes without limitation to mailing house, credit card payment processors, email and back-up storage service providers, web hosts and maintenance service providers. These parties may require Personal Information about you to perform their functions, but in any case, they may not use the Personal Information shared for any purpose other than fulfilling the primary support service and function.
- 2.0 When you use the Website and Services provided, certain features allow you to make some of your Content, including “Information you provide to us”, public. Under such circumstances, information may become readily accessible to anyone. Hence, we urge and encourage you to consider the sensitivity of any data you provide and/or make public.
- 3.0 We may use your reviews, as outlined under information you provide to us; miscellaneous submissions, for business improvement purposes, including without limitation to possible customer experience enhancements, product improvements and developments and public relations and communications purposes. You should take note that the provision of Content and Personal Information in such areas may render it publicly accessible and may be saved, collected, used, shared and circulated by others who access them. Your Content and post(s) may remain, in part, whole or in other forms or otherwise, even after you cancel your account.
- 4.0 Under our sole discretion, we may release and/or disclose information, including Personal Information, to comply with any applicable law, regulations, legal requests and processes or governmental request; enforce our agreement and policies under FAQs (insert link for FAQs landing page); protect the rights, security and integrity of the Website and our Products and Services; assert rights, interests and personal safety of BRANS., our customers, employees, service providers, other website users and the general public; protect all personnel from harm or illegal activities; or otherwise required to release and/or disclose information by law or in the case of an emergency.
PROTECTION ON INFORMATION AND DATA STORAGE
Here at BRANS, we strive to provide a streamlined customer shopping experience while ensuring that your information is kept safe and secure on servers stored in a controlled environment. Although reasonable efforts have been implemented to safeguard your Personal Information, it is known that no security system is impenetrable and transmission of information via the Internet is never completely secure.
Hence, we cannot guarantee nor are we responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on information (including without limitation to information you provide, information we collect and information collected through third parties) under our care (including without limitation to transmission over the Internet or while stored on our system and/or servers) such as Internet viruses and hackers.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information, including Personal Information, from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), you should not use the Website and our Services, including registering for an account, ordering and purchasing or providing information to BRANS.
If we become aware that a child under thirteen has provided us with Personal Information, we will take reasonable steps to delete them from our records. If you have knowledge that a child under thirteen has provided us with Personal Information, please E-mail support services at email@example.com and we will take reasonable steps to delete them from our records.
This Personal Data Protection (Privacy) Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.